Fema And Rbi Compliance
As the business is happening among multi nationals, the foreign exchange transactions have increased a lot. In India RBI and FEMA regulations have to be
followed. There is huge penalty on the violation of FEMA and RBI regulations. Corporate and Individuals continuously face challenges to comply with
regulations within the stipulated time, due to the extent of Central and state regulation in various industrial segments. Due to globalization, the
importance of FEMA/ RBI Compliance has increased manifold. It include Companies Secretaries Certification for transactions prescribed in the FEMA/ RBI
regulations, making prescribed applications to Reserve Bank of India for various FEMA and RBI regulated transactions, advisory services related to FEMA /
Our services in this area include
- Advising on the Inbound and outbound investments,Setting up of Wholly Owned Subsidiaries, Joint Ventures and Branch Offices, in India and overseas. Assisting in obtaining the required approvals from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board, Govt. of India.
- Foreign Direct Investment compliances
- External Commercial Borrowing Compliance of the procedure including chartered Accountants Certification for repatriation of income/assets from India. Making applications to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of shares, debentures & securities and directly to and from Residents in India and outside India. Making application to Reserve Bank of India for purchase/sale of residential and commercial property including renting out of property.
- Any specific advice required in relation to FEMA/RBI matters
- Permission for opening Liaison office
- Permission for opening Branch office Setting up Partnership / Partnership by NRI'S or persons of Indian origin.
- Other Advisory Services on FEMA etc.